Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Falling Out Of Love With My Drama – Part III


If you missed the Part II of this mini-series of articles, you can click here and catch up.

Continuing on to the third step in the process of avoiding the drama in my life...

Step 3 – My Future

Finally I got to the point of looking ‘forward’ even though I am aware from Quantum Physics that there is no time – just ask Einstein.  For me this was sort of a way station. It was a place I lived for a while until I really understood that my future is right now. It was useful in the sense that at least I had separated out from my past.

Living in the future may be slightly better than living in the past – but for me this was true only because it was a stepping-stone to get me to see the value of living in the present.

The most important lesson I learned at this level was to start seeing a different future, something fresh and new and sometimes seemingly impossible.

Many people are very skilled at picturing the potential catastrophes in their lives – all the things they fear might occur. But when asked to picture a really amazingly wonderful future, all the things they ever wanted, they then feel very blocked and unable to picture anything.

It was not until I really looked at how I use my knowledge of the Quantum field and the capacity to change my DNA with Intention – that I was able to move myself into the future now – by bringing the future to me in the present.

Stay tuned for Step #4 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment